Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Consistently Inconsistent

Life kept on moving like tide. Ups and Downs. I could never get a chance to give a thought on why. I could never get a chance to figure out this why too. But now when I look back I wish if time could pause for me for some time giving me a chance to ponder over why life is the way it is.
Haven't you ever faced the similar situation when you feel like you could get a chance now to do something which you could not do in your past.
Well this question and quest remains quest for now but one thing I can say out of my past experiences that life moves on with its own pace, its up to us to figure out how fast or how slow. For some people life is a short journey in a bullet train, you never know when you reached while for some its a countryside odyssey full of ifs and buts, why and why nots making life an eventful and satisfied journey.
So what makes this difference?
I believe the attitude of 'Live The Moment' makes the latter happen. Past is gone and future is unpredictable so why not just give the present moment its best shot.
Going down the memory lane what I see is that there is no right or wrong if its gone. But every moment that passes by gives us a chance to ponder over and strive to make every tomorrow better than today.
Let's make our tomorrow better than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment